The closest tube stop to Debden campsite is Theydon Bois on the central line. From there is it a 30 min walk or a 4 min taxi ride (here are some local taxi firms). If you bring a car to the campsite, there will be an additional £3 charge which you will need to pay directly when you get there.
Pitching your tent
You can pitch your tent any time from 2pm on Friday 24 July 2015. However, we suspect most people will be pitching their tents on Saturday morning and there will be chances throughout the day.
What you should bring
Anything you’d expect to take camping! Including:
- A tent / sleeping bag (this really is essential!)
- Food for Sat night (we’ll be bringing some barbeques you can cook on and some drinks)
- A cup / plate / cutlery
- Water / water bottle
- Umbrella / Waterproof coat
- Warm clothes for when the sun goes down
- Something to sit on (in case the ground is damp)
- Loo roll
If you have any questions, use our contact form or the conference email group that attendees are signed up to.