The campsite does not give refunds for cancellation so, unfortunately, this means that we do not offer refunds on tickets. You may transfer the ticket to another person (for money or for free, it is up to you). If you do transfer it to someone else, please let us know and make sure that they are fully aware of the conference code of conduct.
A ticket includes:
- One person and one tent Space to pitch one tent from 14:00 on Friday 24 July 2015 to 12:00 on Sunday 26 July 2015 (if you share a tent the cost remains the same)
- A ticket to the Agile on the Bench conference (on Saturday 25 July 2015)
- Lunch on Saturday 25 July 2015
- We will provide disposable barbeques to cook on for Saturday evening
It does NOT include:
- Food and drink on Friday, Saturday evening and Sunday morning.
- Car parking: The campsite charges £3.00 per car
- Pets: The campsite charges £1.00 per dog
- Electricity hookup: The campsite charges £5.00 per hookup
- A tent
- Travel to the campsite
tickets are non-refundable and we will go ahead rain or shine. You can resell tickets, but you must let us know to who. We will hold a waiting list that we can contact on your behalf if you can no longer make it.